ALL FUTURE ACORN POSTS WILL BE MADE AT WWW.THEACORNTRAIL.COM




rightAdd podcast to your yahoo e mail page

E-mail acorn

ACORN BADGES available at the bottom of the Right hand sidebar

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Skywatch
















Blue sky sits above this recently ploughed field.















Wood pigeons grace the skies.

SKY PICTURES? VISIT SKYWATCH

















A Blue tit on the tree outside of my window. One of many different species to visit that tree today. More about that in tomorrow’s post. Incl film.


There'll be a more in depth account in the item I post tommorow.


Subscribe and keep reading,
listening and commenting.
Thank you.
E-mail to acornradio@gmail.com

Digg this

12 comments:

Louise said...

Love that bird!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Love the little tit, one of my favourite garden birds.Lovely series if images.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to take a picture of a blue tit. The only way it would happen is if the bird had an unfortunate encounter with my window. I'd prefer just to see the birds on other people's blogs. Thanks for that!

Patricia said...

Very lovely tit and you captured it!
Happy Skywatch!

Naturegirl said...

Rich earth color in the first image!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Lovely photos. I love the intensity of the color in the first one.

Mary said...

Lovely shots! Happy SWF. :)

Arija said...

My all time favourite birdie! Thanks for the peek.

CRM solutions said...

Really Nice And heart toughing Post..i really like it! Please Write more like this!

itunes keeps freezing said...

Lovely Bird.....i like it

firefox flash problem said...

Many thanks to one who made this post, much informative for me and I am sure for others. Please continue sharing informative posts

vector free said...

Wow! I have never seen this kinds photography..i really like you efforts too helpful post!! keep it up!
vector free