ALL FUTURE ACORN POSTS WILL BE MADE AT WWW.THEACORNTRAIL.COM




rightAdd podcast to your yahoo e mail page

E-mail acorn

ACORN BADGES available at the bottom of the Right hand sidebar

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Acornwatch

I mentioned in a recent post that we would reinstate the Acornwatch feature, to mirror Autumnwatch, as we did in the spring with Springwatch. But that would mean we’d have to rely on the songbirds in my neighbourhood getting their act together and showing up (for the first time in about four months). Or at least showing up at the right times, when film is rolling. A lot of filming with disappointing returns.
Without a sighting of these little creatures to my feeder it looked as if Autumnwatch would have to go ahead without me, or so I thought…

High definition version of above film (click to play/right click to download)

(My opinion on this years Autumnwatch best kept to myself!).

Subscribe and keep reading,
listening and commenting.
Thank you.
E-mail to acornradio@gmail.com

Digg this

No comments: